Ok, so I love finding great blogs and instagram pages to be inspired by. Now the one thing I noticed, was everyone lives in these beautiful show houses with the finest Italian marble benches. Guess what?? it’s all lies. What? Yup! That’s right it’s all lies. I mean don’t get me wrong, the odd photos are probably legit. However, most other photos are on samples from B&Q, Wilko, wall paper and wrapping paper. Wow 😮 I know right?
So, I’ve built up quite a collection lately. I even bought a box to store then all in. I also bought a light which I also use for extra lightning.
Another thing I notice a lot of people have some fake flowers and plants. These bth look great but I decided to buy real ones. So I went to ikea and had a field day! Hehe oops! In fact, if I’m being honest, today I actually went back and bought some more.
These range anything from £1-8.50 from the ones I bought. Also they help purify the air in my flat so, win win right?
I have had my beautiful iPhone 8 Plus for 3months now. A stunning 12mp dual camera is perfect for taking all my photos on.
1. Go out and grab yourself some samples 📜
2. Buy yourself some greens 🌿
3. Get some lighting / mini LED wire ones 💡
4. Don’t spend too much money though and just enjoy it. If you don’t enjoy blogging and it becomes more of a chore, STOP. Or at least take a few days to just have some “ME TIME” I always highly recommend this throughout my blog as it’s so important for your health.
5. Use whitagram for your photos 👌🏻this is how I get my white border effect thanks to @tresviage for the tips!
6. Download Canva App -this was a great tip from Nicole Create your Media kit, Banners, logo Etc..
Have fun! Play about with your photos but not too much that they don’t look realistic. Just enjoy it.
Do you have any tips for people? Comment below ☺️🙌🏻
Have a lovely week!