First of all I’d like to start by thanking Jaz. The day I received this I was having a bad anxiety day and it really out a smile on my face I had to thank her straight away.
Check out Jazmin’s Blog here
So, I did plan to write this last Monday, but life jumps in the way. But here it is.
Rules for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
• Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your site.
1. Why did you start blogging?
Why did I start blogging? Suppose I’ve always wanted to just get most of my thoughts out. I like to help people. I am very much for making this world a more positive place to live with a lot of laughs along the way. I don’t believe we’ve got any seats for little Miss and Mr negative. So Ta Ta 👋🏻 I also suffer from anxiety. I went through a pretty rough patch last year and since I’ve put my foot down, full blogging speed ahead it’s actually kept my anxiety at bay. I’m sure it will appear from time to time but blogging has saved my sanity.
https://wp.me/p7QZm9-MN <<<<< Click here.
2. What’s your favourite topic to blog about? I love writing about random thoughts/ words of wisdom, so my friends say. I love just putting thoughts into writing as maybe I can help someone others whose feeling the same at that time.
3. What do you want to achieve this year with your blog? I would like to hit 1.5k followers and build my DA! <<< Need help with this one big time so for anyone who’s reading this feel free to drop me some tips! 😘
4. Where do you want to travel to next? I love travelling to the USA so I kind of want to go to Orlando, not Disney just around the area and explore. Maybe travel through other parts of Florida too. That would be cool.
5. What’s your favourite music genre? I love hip hop. I listen to a wide mix of music to be honest anything from Taylor swift to Rap. Depends how I’m feeling that day.
6. What is your favourite social media platform for your blog? Twitter has been the best platform for my blog! I love Instagram for the photo side but people interacting with you it has to be twitter hands down.
7. Do you have any goals for the year? Stick to being healthier. Learn to love my body and become body confident.
8. What is your favourite blog post? This is my favourite blog called Life’s like a filter. I won’t give too much away so looks like you best check it out!
https://wp.me/p7QZm9-1c 9. Describe your last holiday in 3 words:
>Vegas, Shopping, Heat
10. What’s your favourite meal to cook? I love cooking spaghetti bolognese. My chef partner told me mine tastes like it’s from a fine Italian restaurant ☺️💕
11. Who is your biggest inspiration? My biggest inspiration, hmm, this is a good question I don’t actually know. I suppose I have a couple. Singing wise was Christina Aguilera and Opera for words of wisdom.
I hoe you enjoyed learning a little more about ME. I will nominate people soon but for now enjoy my answers.