Wahoo! I got nominated for this amazing award by the lovely Helen’s Journey ( please check out her blog ✌🏻)
I seen my notification about this and thanked her straight away. I love helping people out along my own blogging journey and Helen is someone who I have helped over on my Instagram platform She is so lovely and genuine. This came across immediately so why not give a helping hand. I wish her luck with her blogging journey as she’s 9 weeks in and doing brilliantly!
I know I sat and thought who creates these wonderful awards? well this one was created by Okoto Enigma So in response to my nomination, here I go! Enjoy! ☺️
3 Things about me I graduated with a 2:1 BA honours in Performing Arts from Northumbria university back in 2013. I have done performing arts my whole life until the last 4 years. “Working Full Time” malarkey got in the way and I need to save to buy my dream home! With a bit of travelling along my way oops!
2. I love to sing! I’ve sung all my life I do home recording sometimes mainly covers I dabble writing my own songs but I’ve not done anything professional in over 4 years. I really miss singing I just don’t have time as I work full time.
3. I enjoy baking cakes. I am a secret too baker haha, so people tell me, my cakes are unreal! I have baked my friends children’s birthday cakes before.
Below are the 5 questions Helen chose her nominations to answer so here I go:
1. What is your reason “WHY?” for blogging? Why did I start blogging? Suppose I’ve always wanted to just get most of my thoughts out. I like to help people. I am very much for making this world a more positive place to live with a lot of laughs along the way. I don’t believe we’ve got any seats for little Miss and Mr negative. So Ta Ta 👋🏻 I also suffer from anxiety. I went through a pretty rough patch last year and since I’ve put my foot down, full blogging speed ahead it’s actually kept my anxiety at bay. I’m sure it will appear from time to time but blogging has saved my sanity.
2. If you could only choose one social media platform to use to promote your blog, which one would it be and why?Twitter has been blog changing for me. before I was sharing on my facebook and instagram. I decided to started sharing on my twitter as I barely used it. now its a daily part of my routine and facebook has taken a couple of times a week.
3. If you could go back to when you were writing your 1st blog post – what piece of advice on writing blogs, would you give yourself?
ng> ng> ng> ng>Hmmm…..my first blog If I actually posted it. I started writing my first blog and I’ve actually only ever kept it as private.I was scared to post. Advice, don’t be scared to post. You are You and no-one else so whatever you write will be apart of YOU. Never self-doubt your own strength. (It’s about a 3 week holiday my partner and I went on to America.)
4. What is the best app you use for your blogs media? (creating images, logos, banners, pins etc) I don’t actually have any apps for my blog so I need some advice on these. but for my instagram used Whitagram. this is perfect for creating the perfect white border for your photos. You can also edit them which is great. My friend Claudia told me about this app and I’ve never looked back.
5. (funny or weird question) If you had to choose a holiday destination that best summed up your blog, where would it be and why? Vegas favourite place to go and my blog is whatever I want it to be. nothing is wrong. As they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. whatever I write on my blog stays on my blog.
Here’s the link to my top 5 favourite blogs I’ve written
So, what are you waiting for nominated bloggers? Get typing…So the questions are…
1.What’s makes you, YOU. How do you stand out from everyone else?? *Self Love Moment*
2. If you could change anything by the power of blogging what would it be and why?
3. What’s your favourite restaurant dish you’ve eaten this year?
4.what made you decide that blogging was for you?
5. What’s your funniest holiday/ travelling story? Tell me your destination & tale
RULES Put the award logo/image on your blogList the rules.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as wellTell your readers 3 things about yourselfYou have to nominate 10 – 20 peopleNotify your nominees by commenting on their blogAsk your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)Share a link to your best post(s) I can’t wait to read your answers Have a great day!!!!S💕